Designers from all over the world are getting ready for the third edition of Design Digital Days (DDD) that will take place on March 16-18 in Milano Italy and is one of the most anticipated events of Milano Digital Week. It is The schedule is a concentration of human capital made of artists, designers, storytellers, visionaries, innovators, from all over the world.
Digital Design Days highlight the existing digital design creativity, gather in one event professionals from all over the world with the best international visionary designers and the companies open to innovation. three magic days in which Milano will become the world capital of digital design. Says Filippo Spiezia, DDD Co-Founder and Creative Director.
Networking, training, incentives and emotions will fill the 9k SQM of the MegaWatt Court.
The three days will include inspiring speeches, workshops, networking breaks and lots of ideas will be circulating through creative minds.
This years line up of speakers and presenters include:
- David Carson, legend, renown graphic designer, teacher, and author who has won many awards.
- Joshua Davis: designer, technologist, multi-award winner artist for new media;.
- Danny Yount, winner of two Emmy awards, successful title designer.
- Ash Thorp, graphic designer, illustrator, animator, director;
- Kudo Takashi, Communication Director in TeamLab;
- Victor Veras, Head of Digital Design at Marvel, creative head of the company;
- Masashi Kawamura, Creative Director in Party, where they design experiences that mix storytelling and technology;
- Anrick Bregman, AR/VR Director at unit9, a global production company leader in filmmaking, installations and interactive experiences;
- Chris Do, founder of The Futur, the future of online education for creative entrepreneurs.
- Marina Esmeraldo, illustrator and art director for In Shades Magazine.
- Tríona Butler, Google UX Design Lead.
Attendees will also get to mingle and enjoy events and entertainment in the evenings.
The event will also feature Workshops and Masterclasses that will be held by some of the best professionals in each sector. Some of the companies that are already confirmed include Tilt Brush, Business of Design, Wacom, 360VR, Sketch.
Digital installations will cover the area of the event venue: AVA Particle Physics, by Ouchhh, a 360° projection mapping inspired by particle physics experiments; Finding stillness by Field, where graphic elements are generated real time through the yoga positions.
For more info or to purchase tickets visit ddd.it